Skip to main content

Heartache

I passed a store, what was taken care of someone I really really liked.

In recent, I couldn't see her,

and even if I texted sometimes,

She didn't reply it. So I almost gave her up.

However...

She is there today when I have to do my duty in somewhere.

She talked someone.

And I saw her, then I smiled her, she also.

I know it doesn't mean anything.

...

I was happy on that time when i saw her,

but after that, I have had heartache...

I shouldn't see her. Because I didn't mind it.

But...

It's too difficult for me...

Then after I finished to do my duty,

I went back to home, with expecting to see her again.

But, She just left there, just finished to talk with someone.

I might have no chance to see her again.

And I get heartache if she has boyfriend or someone.

I cannot do anything...

I have no courage for talking with her, and have a date.

Scheiße Mann!!!

Comments